top of page

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation Policy

For all pre-bookings: via our website  or the Space to Move WIX app:

We understand that things happen and sometimes plans change. We aim to accommodate these changes as best we can by setting out fair and reasonable terms for booking and cancelling our classes, workshops and courses allowing customers time to change their mind, while ensuring an event is still viable to go ahead.


We make our cancellation and refund policy transparent so you can make an informed decision. Please take time to read this carefully.  All customers agree to Space To Move terms and conditions upon booking a class, workshop or course.


In the event of Space To Move cancelling an event:
You will receive a full refund for the price of your booking only, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or a credit to your Space To Move class pass. In the event
 where a teacher is unavailable due to illness or an emergency, every attempt will be made to arrange a replacement teacher.


In the event a customer cancels their place:
Provided you have notified us within the cancellation window (see below), you can receive a refund (less deposit or admin fee), or the option of being transferred to another workshop or a credit to your Space To Move class pass.

We regret that routinely no refund or transfer can be given outside of these terms, including if you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, work/family changes, pregnancy or other reasons. Before committing to a course, event or class pass, please ensure you can attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme/pass. This cancellation policy is firm, but if there are significant extenuating circumstances then please contact us by email ( to let us know.

Cancellation table v4 190923_edited.jpg

Transfer to Another Student

By You – If you cancel an event outside of the cancellation window, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost (please arrange payment between you). We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.

By Us – If the event is full and we can find someone on the waiting list to take your place, we will offer you a refund less a 20% admin fee.


Leaving an Event

It is our aim and policy to facilitate students who may be experiencing difficulties either with the event or in other areas of their life, so they are able to complete the event. However, we understand that in some circumstances this is not possible, and students may feel they have no choice other than to leave a course or programme. In this instance we will be unable to give you a certificate, and your event fees cannot be refunded. 

Hire of Space To Move studio:

  • For all one-off studio hires, we require payment of the full amount 10 days in advance of the event. Where hire is arranged closer to the day than this, payment will be due on agreement of the date.

  • For regular studio hires (e.g. ongoing weekly), we require payment monthly in advance, with any variations to schedule to be notified so as to be invoiced appropriately.

  • For hires for courses/series (i.e. a number/series of defined slots over days/weeks/months) we require payment of a non-refundable 30% deposit on agreement of the dates. The remaining 70% to be paid 10 days in advance of the first date of the course/series.

Studio Use Etiquette for Hirers:

We ask all teachers/hirers to respect our Space, and look after it for us.

  • The studio is cleaned regularly, but all users should leave the studio clean and tidy after their session:

    • Blankets should be folded neatly on the shelves or in the basket.

    • Please ensure all mats are rolled up and stored.

    • Please ensure that all props and chairs are replaced tidily and safely.

  • Any cups etc used should be washed, dried and put away.

  • If the kitchen has been used for food preparation/ heating it should be cleaned and wiped down.

  • The floor should be swept of any debris and all spills such as wax, cacao or food should please be wiped up.


Thank you for leaving our Space as you would wish to find it. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee if the studio is not left clean and tidy as above.

We also kindly request that photos/video of Space To Move or of events in our venue are only used to promote events in our venue, not other events elsewhere (unless the hire has been specifically for a photo/video shoot). Thank you - we love our unique Space and work hard to keep our award-winning hub going so we appreciate your help with this.

bottom of page